Sunday, August 11, 2013

Where For Art Thou Weekend?!

It's been a long few weekends helping my parents with some major makeover projects in their yard and I am pooped!  I feel like I have earned some much needed sewing, crafting and blogging time.  I hope I get some free time tomorrow to finish a blog post project with photos and at least plug in my sewing machine to whip up something fun!  

What did you do this weekend??  Though we were up to our necks in yard work, I still got to be a little creative this past week with making some awesome mosaic style stepping stones and finishing a towel rack for by the pool.  I will soon share the details and the finished products!  I can't believe it's almost Monday and the weekend is gone...where for art thou weekend?  

Have a wonderful week and go forward with your creative ideas!  What are you up to this week?...xo~Mollykid
                           
      


No comments:

Post a Comment