Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Playing with Photo Editing on Picassa

A few weeks ago I was playing around with a fun {and FREE} photo editing software called Picassa...have you heard of it?  I have been using it for quite a while now as an easy, squeezy option for me to edit some of my photos.  I love that its quick and simple and can do all kinds of things to totally change the look of a simple picture.  

On my most recent {and final for awhile} trip to Paris with my mom, I took a simple picture that I was sneaking since I didn't want to look all "touristy" as I entered a store.  Did I mention the store was in the awesome fabric district of Paris?!  Well, I will write about that in another post!  

Anyway, when I went through my pictures when I returned home, I thought my sneaky little picture might look cute with a little Picassa magic.  After only a couple minutes, I had this fun, colorful product that I wanted to share.  I have to say, this reminds me of one awesome trip to an awesome area of Paris!  Especially if you like fabric as much as I do...

                                    
So what do you think??  I just so happen to l-o-v-e the dress form in this picture and how it stands out with this coloring.  Ahhhw, that reminds me of my very own dress form I found in Metz, France at the monthly antique and flea market there {what fun!!!}.  As it makes its way across the Atlantic to us here in California with our household goods, I am already dreaming of how I will use it!

What photo editing software do you use/prefer?  Have you tried Picassa?  Let us know...I always like to hear what readers recommend.  Happy editing!  Xo~Mollykid


    

No comments:

Post a Comment