Friday, July 12, 2013

It's a Project Kind of Friday

Happy Friday Friends,
It's official!  I was was completely overwhelmed on my first trip to JoAnn Fabrics last night since we have returned to the U.S.  Not only is it a brand new mega store in my parents hometown, but the amount of "stuff" to look at was crazy.  I have determined I am going to make some quilts for my kiddos for their new rooms and the fabric choices were just amazing.  Clearly I am going to need each of their inputs before I make any decisions.  

Today I have some awesome jobs to apply for then it's on to a lamp project I have planned!  It will be my first stateside project so I am super excited.  Can't wait to share the details with you :)

What plans do you have for this weekend?  Any projects you have in the works?  We would love to hear all about them, so do share!  Have a wonderful weekend wherever you are... Xo~Mollykid

No comments:

Post a Comment