Thursday, July 4, 2013

A Day to Celebrate! Freedom & Family

Waking up in America is extra special this 4th of July.  There is this excitement of fun and family in the air and we are prepping for a house full of people we love.  I am so grateful to live in this country we call home.  Our nation was founded on strong, brave people who aimed for freedom.  Thank you to all of the past, present and future military service men and women who sacrifice so much of their lives to ensure our freedoms.  May them and their families be blessed today and everyday.  So happy to be be home to the land that I love.  
May your festivities be safe and your celebrations be full of love today.  Now I am off to finish my homemade potato salad and enjoy time with my beloved family.  

What are your plans this Independence Day??  Xo~Mollykid

No comments:

Post a Comment