Monday, February 4, 2013

First Project of February!

Although I can hardly believe it is already February, I am not in denial that Valentine's Day is right around the corner!  That being said, I have no clue what to do for my love yet, but I did get this wild hair last night to put together this "Be Mine" Banner for our window.  Since this is my first project post, I will just plug in the final picture for you. 



When I figure out how to post several pictures along with instructions, I will attempt to post a tutorial!  Bear with me, I am still a newbie at this blog, but I will get it together soon.  I hope you will continue to follow us at Facebook and at our new location here on Blogspot (Google Blogger).  

What Valentine's Day projects are you thinking/dreaming about??  xo~Mollykid     

No comments:

Post a Comment